Today, I will show you How to Make Sabudana Vada Recipe Step by step. It can also be served as the starter for individual or as an evening snack with a cup of tea or coffee. It’s a special snack made during fast, particularly during the Navratri.
Sabudana Vada Recipe ( Tapioca Sago )
- ½ cup Sabudana ( Tapioca Sago )
- 2 medium-sized Boiled Potato
- Salt as per taste
- 3 tbsp chopped Fresh Coriander
- 2-3 chopped Green chili
- ¼ cup Roasted peanuts ( Small Pieces only )
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Addictive, tasty and Easy to make.
- Mash 2 medium sized Boiled Potatoes and add in a large pan
- Add soaked Sabu dana, fresh coriander, salt, green chili and roasted peanuts in a pan
- After 6-8 hours, Sabu dana would have soaked all the water and will be soft
- Soak for 6-8 hours in water. ( water should just cover the Sabu dana )
- Now, Wash the Sabudana very nicely
- Mix everything well and carefully
- Now Heat oil in a Nonstick Frying Pan
- Make small Balls from the mixture
- Flatten those balls a little bit
- If it is too sticky, then apply little oil on your Palms
- Now Fry the vada in Hot Oil till it becomes Golden brown from the both the sides
- Serve hot Sabudana Vada with Coriander Chutney
Do try this yummy and pleasing Sabudana Vada Recipes at home Today with your Friends and family.
If you Found Sabudana Vada Recipes pleasant, Please do share it with your friends and on Google Plus Communities, Twitter, Facebook Groups and Pages, and Whatsapp Groups.