Raw jackfruit Dosa is known as “Halasinakayi dose”. It is a Superb Raw Jackfruit Dosa recipe of the Mangalore City. Raw Jackfruit Dosa can be Served with Honey or with Coconut Ginger Chutney. It’s crispy and light Dosa too eat.
Time Required: 20 Minutes + Soaking Time
Raw Jackfruit Dosa Recipe
Let’s Find out about the Ingredients and Raw Jackfruit Dosa Recipe
- 1 cup Rice ( Socked )
- 2 cups Cooked pieces of Jackfruit without seeds
- Half Cup Grated Coconut
- Salt to taste
- Coconut oil
- Chop Jackfruit into Small Pieces
- Grind all the ingredients like Jackfruit, coconut and make a smooth paste out of it.
- Now, Add water to make batter for dosa
- Add salt according to taste and Mix it well
- Heat nonstick Tava and add few drops of coconut oil on top of it
- Add 3 tablespoon of batter and spread it in the circles to form dosa
- Add little oil/ghee over the dosa
- Now, Set the flame to low
- Now, Flip the dosa and cook the other side of the Dosa
- Serve Hot Raw Jackfruit Dosa with Honey or with Coconut Ginger Chutney
Note: Make sure the batter is not thick and also, the Tava is not too Hot or else you won’t be able to spread it in the circles to form dosa on the Tava.
Do try this tasty Raw Jackfruit Dosa Recipe at home Today and serve with your Family and Friends.
Now share Raw Jackfruit Dosa Recipe with your friends and on Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, Whatsapp Groups, and Google Plus Communities.