Ravyachi Bhakri or Rava Bhakri Recipe is a Goan Homemade Dish for breakfast, lunch or even for a dinner. Ravyachi Bhakri can be made within a period of 15 mins. It can be served with Chutney and Cup of Coffee.
Rava Bhakri Recipe
- 1 cup Rava
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1 teaspoon crushed jaggery
- 2 tablespoons fresh/frozen Coconut
- Ghee or oil
- First, soak Rava in water for about 30mins
- Now Add all the ingredients and stir well to combine
- Adjust the salt to suit your taste.
- Heat a Tava and apply Ghee or oil on it.
- Spread the Mixture of all ingredients into about 1/2 to 1-inch thick circle using your hands. ( Don’t make it very thin, it should have some thickness )
- Cook it from both sides.
- Cook until the Ravyachi Bhakri is golden brown and crisp on both the sides.
- At last, Pour ghee around the edges of the Kanyachi Bhakri
Now Serve Goan Homemade Hot Ravyachi Bhakri with Chutney and Cup of Coffee.
Do try this tasty Ravyachi Bhakri at home Today with your Family and Friends.
Now share Rava Bhakri with your friends and on Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook, and Google Plus.