Today, I will show you How to Make Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Step by step. Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup is an excellent creamy soup that will warm your heart. Do try this tasty Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Recipe at home Today and serve with your Family and Friends.
Let’s Find out about the Ingredients and Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- 4 Large Cleaned, Peeled, Diced Potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Chicken soup Base
- 2 Big Sized Onions Chopped
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 4 cups Low Sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp Chives
- 4 bit of Cheese Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoons of real Bacon Bits
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- Add Chicken stock, cubed potatoes, and Chicken Soup base in an average sized Pot.
- Now, Cook 4 Potatoes in a bowl with medium heat for about 10 to 12 minutes, till potatoes become soft when pierced with a fork.
- In a big bowl, add onions, Butter, and fry until the onions are frosted. Add flour with the butter, and cook for a 2 to 3 Minutes. Make sure Butter and flour mix should have a distinctive smell.
- Now, Add Cooked Potatoes and Sodium chicken stock and stir until soup mixture well mixed. Make a nice mixture of Potatoes and chicken stock. Make sure you Fry on medium flame only.
- Add the cheese cream in the mixture and stir until it melts.
- Finally, Add salt, chives, Black Pepper, and bacon bits.
- Enjoy it
Hello FOOD LOVERS, If you Liked Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Recipe, Then Please do share it with your friends, Family and also on Twitter, Whatsapp and its Groups, Google Plus Communities, and Facebook Groups and Pages.