Methi Appe Recipe can be served to 3 – 5 people at home or with your friends and family. You can find this dish at Most Restaurants in India and you can also prepare Methi Appe at home as its very easy. It’s a mouthwatering Dish, which takes 10 minutes for the preparation and 10 minutes for cooking.
So here we have – Methi Appe Recipe.
Methi Appe Recipe
Time Required: 10 minutes ( Preparation time ) + 10 minutes ( Cooking Time )
Let’s Find out about the Ingredients and Methi Appe Recipe
- Rava: 1 cup
- Baking Soda: 1 pinch
- Green Chilli: 1-2 (chopped)
- Beaten Rice: 2 Tsp
- Coriander leaves: 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Cumin Powder: 1/2 Tsp
- Methi Leave(Fenugreek leaves) : 3/4 cup (chopped)
- Butter Milk: 1 cup
- Salt as per taste
- First Soak the beaten rice in water for 10 minutes and keep it aside
- Now, add all the ingredients given above and make sure you mix it well ( The batter should not be thin. If the batter turns into thick, you need to add buttermilk or water to get the desired consistency )
- Add the Baking Soda and mix it again
- Now, Heat the Appe Pot on low medium heat and Put few drops of oil in each cup.
- Add the batter in each cup. ( Cook until it becomes brown on one side )
- Now, Turn the other side and let cook on another side until completely cooked through turning frequently
- Now Serve Hot Methi Appe with Tomato ketchup or Green Chutney
Do try this Methi Appe Recipe at home Today and serve with your Family and Friends.
If you Found this Methi Appe Recipe useful, Please do share it with your friends and on Facebook Groups and Pages, Google Plus Communities, Twitter, and Whatsapp Groups.