These Tasty and delicious Green Chutney Recipe for Sandwich can be made in less than 15 Minutes. Green chutney is made from freshly grated Coconut, Coriander leaves, Mint leaves and Green Chilies. The Taste of the Green Chutney is spicy and fresh.
Green Chutney Recipe for Sandwich
Time Required: 5 minutes ( Preparation Time ) + 5 minutes ( Cooking Time )
Let’s Find out about the Ingredients and Green Chutney Recipe for Sandwich
- Coriander Leaves: 1 Cup
- Green chilies: 2-3
- Water: 2-3 Tsp
- Lime Juice: Half Tsp
- Fresh coconut, Grated or Chopped: Half Cup
- Sugar: 1 Tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Grind a 1 Cup of Coriander Leaves, Half Cup of fresh Grated Coconut, 2-3 Green Chilies, 1 Tsp sugar, Half Tsp Lime Juice
- Now add 2-3 Tsp of water, Pinch of Salt as per taste and again Grind it so that it becomes a smooth paste. Make sure you don’t add too much of water, as we don’t need thick either too thin chutney
- Green Chutney has to be of medium density
- Now take bread slices and apply butter on it
- Add a spoonful of Green chutney on the Bread and Spread it all over the bread
- Do apply Green chutney on all bread
- Now Stack the bread in 2-3 Layers each
- Serve Green Chutney Sandwich with Tea, Coffee or Juice
- This chutney can stay good up for 5-6 days in the refrigerator
- If you want you can Slice Bread into a triangular shape
- If you like spicy chutney then add more Green chilies in the grinder. But if you making it for the kids then just add 1 Green Chili.
Do try these Green Chutney Recipe for Sandwich at Home Today and serve with your Friends and Family.
If you Found Green Chutney Recipe for Sandwich delicious, Please do share it with your friends and on Twitter, Facebook Groups and Pages, Google Plus Communities, and Whatsapp Groups.