These mouth-watering Chewy Brownies with Cocoa Powder Recipe can be made in less than 1 hour! Its Better than Chocolate brownies.
Let’s Find out about the Ingredients and Chewy Brownies with Cocoa Powder Recipe
Chewy Brownies with Cocoa Powder Recipe
- Cocoa Powder: 3/4 cup
- Sugar: 1 1/4 cup
- Flour: 1/2 cup
- Eggs: 2 Pieces
- Cinnamon: 1 Tsp
- Melted Butter: 1/2 cup
- Salt: 1/4 Tsp ( Salt as per taste )
- Parchment Paper: 25cm
- First, Heat Oven to 300 degrees
- Now, Put Parchment Paper over a 25cm Non-stick Square Pan
- Coat it well with flour
- Now, Put Half cup Melted Butter in a Bowl and add 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder, mix it well until it becomes creamy
- Again Mix it with Cinnamon, Sugar, Eggs one by one and Salt, and mix it well
- Now Add Half cup flour and mix it well until well mixed
- Now, spread it in a Pan
- Bake anywhere from 25-40 minutes, but Knife should come out with Crumbles
- Let it Cool with at least 15 mins then remove it from the Pan
- Now, Enjoy Chewy Brownie with Cocoa Powder
Note: Do Not Overbake if you want Moist and Chewy Brownies
Do try these Chewy Brownies with Cocoa Powder Recipe at Home Today and serve with your Friends and Family.
If you Found Chewy Brownies with Cocoa Powder Recipe delicious, Please do share it with your friends and on Twitter, Facebook Groups and Pages, Google Plus Communities, and Whatsapp Groups.