Solapuri Shenga Chutney Recipe is Famous for Solapur Maharashtra and a unique chutney. All Most all restaurants in Solapur that include Veg and Non-Veg Restaurants serves this Chutney. It is also made in Large Quantity in most of the Houses in Solapur and it can also be consumed for the longer period.
Peanut Chutney powder also is known as Solapuri Shengdana Chutney or Shengdana Dry chutney is actually a North Karnataka and Maharashtrian Cuisine.
Use the Solapuri Shenga Chutney for breakfast, lunch, snacks or dinner. Roll chapattis with it, serve with batata vadas or simply sprinkle on the simple curd rice. Ravyachi Bhakri can be made within a period of 15 mins.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
Solapuri Shenga Chutney Recipe
Let’s Find out about the Ingredients and Solapuri Shenga Chutney Recipe of Solapur
- 3 Bowls Peanuts
- 8 – 10 Cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 3, 4 stems of curry patta leaves
- a small pinch of jaggery
- Heat a Pan add peanuts to it and roast on low flame ( until they turn a faint red )
- Remove from Fire and cool completely
- Do not remove the Peanut skin but I you wish you may skin peanuts
- Add the peanuts to the mixer or blender and also add garlic, salt, curry leaves, jaggery, the little bit of jeera and grind all together
- Add red chilly powder and blend it further until we get a coarse powder
- Stop the blender in between and check the consistency and taste. If needed add salt, chili powder, or garlic and grind again.
- When it will start leaving oil stop the blender, do not grind too much it will release more oil in peanuts and chutney will turn into the paste it is better to have a little
- Now Serve Shenga Chutney with Dosa, Idli, Paratha, Upma, rotis, and chappatis, and we can also eat it by mixing Dahi to the chutney with chappati.
Do try this tasty Solapuri Shengdana Chutney Recipe at home Today and serve with your Family and Friends.
Now share Solapuri Shenga Chutney Recipe with your friends and on Twitter, Whatsapp Groups, Facebook Page and Groups, and Google Plus Communities.