Today, I will show you How to Make Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Step by step
- 4 Large Cleaned, Peeled, Diced Potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Chicken soup Base
- 2 Big Sized Onions Chopped
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 4 cups Low Sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp Chives
- 4 bit of Cheese Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoons of real Bacon bits
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- Add Chicken stock, cubed potatoes, and Chicken Soup base in an average sized Pot.
- Now, Cook 4 Potatoes in a bowl with medium heat for about 10 to 12 minutes, till potatoes become soft when pierced with a fork.
- In a big bowl, add onions, Butter, and fry until the onions are frosted. Add flour with the butter, and cook for a 2 to 3 Minutes. Make sure Butter and flour mix should have a distinctive smell.
- Now, Add Cooked Potatoes and Sodium chicken stock and stir until soup mixture well mixed. Make a nice mixture of Potatoes and chicken stock. Make sure you Fry on medium flame only.
- Add the cheese cream in the mixture and stir until its melts.
- Finally, Add salt, chives, black Pepper, and bacon bits.
- Enjoy it
Now share Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Recipe with your friends and on Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.