Do you want to Know Masoor Pulav Recipe?
Today, I will show you How to Make Masoor Pulav Recipe Step by step. Enjoy the Yummy and delicious Masoor Pulav.
I am sure once you try it, you will surely want to make more! Let’s enjoy the recipe…
Masoor Pulav Recipe
- Basmati Rice: 1 cup (washed and soaked for 2-3 hours)
- Cardamom: 1
- Cashews: 3-4 (fried)
- Mustard Seeds: Half tbsp
- Red chilly powder: ¾ tbsp
- Black pepper: 3-4
- Cumin seeds: 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon: 1-inch stick
- Bay leaf: 1
- Cloves: 2-3
- Ghee: 2 tbsp
- Almond: 3-4 (fried)
- Whole Red Lentil (Masoor): Half cup (washed and soaked for 2-3 hours)
- Salt as per taste
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- First, take a container and Add 2 cups of water to it. Make its heat. Now add the soaked rice to it with cloves, cardamom, black peppercorns, bay leaf, cinnamon, and salt.
- Let it cook and make sure you remove extra water from it.
- Using a pressure cooker, cook masoor for 3-4 whistles, one on long and the remaining on low glow.
- In another bowl, heat 2 tbsp ghee and add Half tbsp mustard seeds. Let them falter.
- Now add cumin seeds in the bowl and Cook them for a few minutes. Add red chilly powder, salt and then masoor. Cook for few minutes.
- In another bowl, covered one layer of rice, then masoor and then again rice. Pour it and let it cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- At last, Garnish with cashews with almond and serve hot.
Make sure you do not overcook the rice.
Did you ever try making Masoor Pulav at home? If Not, Do try this Yummy and delicious Masoor Pulav at home today with your Friends and family.
Now share Masoor Pulav Recipe with your friends and family on Whatsapp and WhatsApp Groups, Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, and Google Plus Communities.
Also Read: Doner Kebab Recipe