Today, I will show you How to Make Lemon Blueberry Biscotti Step by step. This Italian cookie is a perfect blend of crunchy and Crispy. It is made with the Combination of blueberry and lemon. Lemon Blueberry Biscotti is a Perfect, delightful, tart flavor filled Italian cookie to have with your tea, coffee.
Lemon Blueberry Biscotti Cookie Recipe
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 cup dried Chopped Blueberries
- Lemon Juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tbsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 extra Eggs
- 1 stick Softened Butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- Zest from 1 large Lemon
- Yellow Food coloring
- Zest from 1 Lemon
- Powdered Sugar
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- Heat Oven to 300 degree
- In a large pan, mix 2 Cups flour, 1 1/2 tbsp Baking powder, and a little salt
- In another pan, mix the sugar and butter until it becomes smooth
- Now Slowly mix sugar-butter mixture in the first large pan and Mix well
- Add Lemon Juice and Mix well
- Add the Eggs, Little oil and mix well
- Now add 1 cup dried Chopped Blueberries and stir it until it mix
- On Aluminium Foil Paper sheet, spread out the cookie mixture and form into a smooth rectangular shape
- Now Bake for 20 minutes until edges becomes golden brown
- Let it be cool for another 30 minutes
- Make a Slice at a point into 1/2 inch slices then sprawl back down on the Aluminium Foil Paper sheet and bake for another 10 minutes.
- To make a filling, mix the powdered sugar and milk until it becomes thick.
- Now Mix in some lemon flavor and sprinkle over the cookies once it is cooled.
- Store the cookies in a closed container
Do try this yummy and delicious Lemon Blueberry Biscotti Recipe at home Now with your Friends and family. You can serve as much as you want. Maybe you can make 15 separate Lemon Blueberry Biscotti cookies.
Now share Lemon Blueberry Biscotti Cookie Recipe with your friends and on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and Whatsapp.