Do you want to Know Konkani Style Prawns Curry Recipe?
Today, I will show you How to Make Konkani Style Prawns Curry Recipe Step by step. Enjoy the Yummy and tasty Prawns Curry Maharashtrian Style. Konkani Prawns Masala Recipe is a spicy recipe served with the Rice.
I am sure once you try it, you will surely want to make more! This Prawns Curry is made with really prime ingredients, which are easily available in any Indian kitchen.
Konkani Style Prawns Curry Recipe
- 1 kg Prawns peeled
- 2 Cloves
- 3 Large Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 3 Large Onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Tamarind
- 3 tbsp Crush Garlic
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- Half Cinnamon stick
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 large chopped Coriander Leaves
- 3 tbsp Salt
Cooking Time: 15 – 20 Minutes
- First of all, Combine Prawns, Garlic, Turmeric, Tamarind, Red chili powder, and one tbsp of Salt
- Now make the Prawns marinade for 10-20 minutes
- Heat the Oil in a large non-stick pan and Once it is hot, add Cloves and Cinnamon stick and wait for about a minute till it becomes aromatic.
- Next, add the Onions, and Stir for about 5-7 minutes to stop the onions from getting brown.
- Add the Prawns, and Stir till it becomes grey color.
- Now add Tomatoes, and stir and let it cook for around 10 minutes, till the oil starts to visibly separate from the sauce.
- Add Coriander leaves, taste and add Salt if necessary, and cook for some minutes.
- Now you can Serve Hot, and Enjoy with Rice or with a Roti.
Did you ever try making Konkani Style Prawns Curry at home? If Not, Do try this Yummy and tasty Prawns Curry at the house today with your Friends, Cousins, Siblings, and family.
Now share Konkani Style Prawns Curry Recipe with your friends and family on Twitter, Whatsapp and WhatsApp Groups, Facebook Profile, Groups and Pages, and Google Plus Communities.
Also Read: Garlic Chutney Recipe