Do you want to Know Goan Style Clams Recipe?
Today, I will show you How to Make Goan Style Clams Step by step. Enjoy the Yummy and tasty Tisrya Masala Goan Style. This recipe is very easy and it just tastes marvelous. Goan Clams Chilli Fry Recipe is a spicy recipe served with the Goan Fish Curry and Rice. This dish is in every restaurant and shack menu in Goa and also every Goan loves it.
Goan Style Clams Recipe
- 500 gms Clams
- 2 sliced Onions – large
- Half tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 chopped Tomato – large
- Half tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Half tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1 tsp chopped Coriander leaves Fresh
- Salt to Taste
Cooking Time: 12-15 Minutes
- Heat a Pan with a oil.
- Now add 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste and 2 green chilies in the Pan
- Once they are brown in a color, add the 2 sliced onions and fry until it is translucent
- Now add the 2 chopped tomatoes and cook until the Oil leaves.
- Again add all the spices such as Half tsp red chili powder, Half tsp turmeric powder, Half tsp pepper powder, Half tsp sugar, salt, sugar along with the 500 gms cleaned clams and mix it well.
- Once everything is done, Cover the Pan and Let it cook for next 10min
- Finally, add the 1 tsp white vinegar and 1 tsp lemon juice along with the Chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot Goan Style Clams with bread!
Did you ever try making Goan Style Clams at home? If Not, Do try this Yummy and tasty Prawns Curry at the house today with your Friends, Cousins, Siblings, and family.
Now share Goan Style Clams Recipe with your friends and family on Whatsapp and WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, Facebook Profile, Groups and Pages, and Google Plus Communities.
Also Read: Konkani Style Prawns Curry Recipe