Do you want to Know Garlic Chutney Recipe?
Today, I will show you How to Make Garlic Chutney Recipe Step by step. Enjoy the Yummy and tasty Garlic Chutney. Garlic chutney recipe is a spice recipe served with the Indian snacks.
I am sure once you try it, you will surely want to make more! This chutney is made with really primary ingredients, which are readily available in any Indian kitchen.
Garlic Chutney Recipe
- Garlic Claves – 25 to 30
- 3 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Half tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Half tbsp Salt
Cooking Time: 10 – 15 Minutes
- First of all, peel off the skin of garlic claves of around 25 to 300 or More and take them in a small bowl
- Then in a grinder take garlic claves cumin seeds, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt ( as per taste and requirement ) and grind it until it gets medium coarse paste ( do not add water while grinding )
- Take a small pan and heat it on a small flame add oil, cumin seeds curry leaves and also add the paste and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Now Pour the Red Chutney into a small jar or bowl and serve with Rice bhakri or Roti
- You can even store this chutney in a small airtight container for a week or 10 – 15 days
Did you ever try making Garlic Chutney at home? If Not, Do try this Yummy and tasty Garlic Chutney at the house today with your Friends and family.
Now share Garlic Chutney Recipe with your friends and family on Twitter, Whatsapp and WhatsApp Groups, Facebook Groups and Pages, and Google Plus Communities.
Also Read: Masoor Pulav Recipe