Today, I will show you How to Make Egg Curry Recipe without Coconut Step by step
- 4 Hard boiled eggs
- 2 Boiled Potatoes – cut in half after boiling
- 1/2 Tomato (pureed)
- 1 Onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2-3 tbsp Vegetable Oil / Ghee
- Spice mix – Green Cardamom (2), Coriander seeds (1 tsp), Pepper (2), coriander powder (2 tsp), asafetida (0.25 tsp), Clove (1), Turmeric powder (1 tsp), Bay leaf (1), Cumin (1.5 tsp), Garam Masala (0.5 tsp), and Red chili Powder (1 tsp).
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
Egg Curry Recipe without Coconut
How to Make Egg Curry Recipe without Coconut Step by step
- Put a non-stick Pan on the heat and slight Fry the Boiled Egg ( Remove the shell of boiled Eggs ) and Potatoes in approximately 2 tbsp oil
- Once browned and toasted remove to the sides
- Finally chop/grate/mince the Tomatoes
- Clean and chop the Coriander too
- In a wok pour about 2 tbsp of oil and once it becomes hot add asafetida Hing, cumin fry it for 10 sec until the cumin pops.
- Add the clove, Pepper, and bay Leaf in the wok and fry it for 10 sec
- Also, Add Onions and fry until it becomes golden Brown
- Add the remaining Spices and fry to provide them to release the flavors and aroma
- Now add the tomatoes and fry on average heat till the curry leaves oil on the sides of the wok ( Also do keep adding a slight bit of water if the curry becomes too dry during this method)
- Carefully add the eggs and Potatoes to leave them to soak
- Now, Add the Fried eggs and Potatoes to the Curry which you made and mix it. Check taste and adjust if any spices required.
- Now add some water as required ( You can add more if you are eating along with chapati or add little water if you having with bread or Paw)
- Now Cook Gravy for nearly 10 minutes maximum. Keep in medium flame, wait till it becomes thick gravy.
- At last, Turn off the heat
- Add some coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Enjoy it with fried rice, or pulao or dosa or paratha or idli or poori or chapati.
Egg Curry Gravy Recipe in Hindi
Do try this Yummy and delicious Egg Curry Recipe without Coconut at home Now with your Friends and family.
Now share Egg Curry Recipe without Coconut with your friends and on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google Plus.