Do you want to Know Doner Kebab Recipe?
Today, I will show you How to Make Doner Kebab Recipe Step by step. Enjoy the delicious flavor of Homemade German and Turkish Doner Kebab. These yummy Doner Kebab are most popular European foods and a very popular street food in Turkey. This is my favorite and it is so tasty – I am sure once you try it, you will surely want to make more! Let’s enjoy the recipe…
Doner Kebab Recipe
- Half tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 Tb Tandoori Powder
- Chicken Strips
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Pinch Of Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tbsp new and fresh Ginger
- 1 tbsp Peri Peri Spice
- 1 Tb Garlic
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- Half tbsp Black Pepper
- Salt To Taste
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Firstly, Soak chicken strips in the water.
- Now add chicken strips to a Bowl and also add these Ingredients 2 Tb Tandoori Powder, Half tbsp Chilli Powder, 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika, Pinch Of Cinnamon Powder, Half tbsp Black Pepper and Little salt to taste and Mix it well
- Now add chicken strips on the Griddle Pan with a little water
- Cook for nearly 10 – 15 minutes maximum. Keep on medium flame.
- Once the chicken is done, remove it in the plate
- Now, Set your paratha on a plate, apply garlic paste and peri spice over the parathas.
- On top of the Paratha, add cooked chicken strips
- Now Serve the dish with salad, hot sauce, and chip
Did you ever try making German and Turkish Doner Kebab at home? If Not, Do try this Yummy and delicious Doner Kebab at home today with your Friends and family.
Now share Doner Kebab Recipe with your friends and family on Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Whatsapp and WhatsApp Groups, and Google Plus Communities.