Today, I will show you How to Make Chicken Manchurian Gravy Recipe Step by step. Chicken Manchurian is a most popular Dish amongst Chinese Cuisine. This Recipe of Chicken Manchurian has excellent taste. Must try and serve with Fried Rice or Roti or Chapati.
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp chopped spring Onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 whole red Chili, slit
- ½ tsp Garlic
- Splash of Soya Sauce
- 1 green chili, chopped
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ cup water or chicken stock
- 1 tsp corn flour mixed with water to form a light paste
- Some spring Onion for garnishing
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
Chicken Manchurian Gravy Recipe
- Add oil and chicken in a Pan with medium heat for about 5 to 10 minutes until it becomes Golden, do not over fry or else chicken will turn thick
- Now Remove Chicken from the Pan and keep it aside in a bowl
- In the same Pan, Add a little oil, Ginger, 1 whole Red Chili, and Garlic pastes followed by the chopped Green chili and spring onions.
- Fry for a 5 Minutes and then add the Tomato ketchup, Tomato Paste, sugar, pepper, and salt.
- Now Cook for 4 – 5 minutes and then add little water or stock.
- Now Lower the heat and add the Corn Flour Paste
- This Sauce will immediately start to thicken
- Once Souce gets thick, add the Fried Chicken and a little Soya sauce
- Make sure you Fry on medium flame only
- Now Mix it well and adjust salt and then turn off the heat
- Garnish with some chopped Spring Onions
- Serve with Fried rice or Roti or Chapati
Do try this Yummy Chicken Manchurian Gravy at home Now and Enjoy with your Friends and family.
Now share this Recipe of chicken Manchurian with your friends and on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and Whatsapp.