Today, I will show you How to Make Besan Ladoo Recipe Maharashtrian Style Step by step. Besan laddoo is One of the most popular Indian sweet and it is among the most common sweets in the Indian festivals. Besan laddoo is a tasty Indian dessert made with Gram flour (Besan).
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped Cashew Nuts
- 1 cup Pure Ghee
- 1 tbsp chopped Pistachio
- 1 tbsp chopped Almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped powdered Cardamom
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 4 cups chopped Gram Flour (Besan)
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 – 25 Minutes
This traditional sweet will truly melt in your mouth !!!!!
Besan Ladoo Recipe Maharashtrian Style
- Heat Ghee in a pan over a low-medium flame
- Once it is heated add the Gram Flour (besan) and stir the mixture well ( You will feel the smell of besan )
- Gram Flour (besan) will turn into Light golden brown in color.
- Now remove it from the flame and keep aside
- When besan is cooked well it will start to leave the sides of a Pan
- Now add 1/2 Cup milk and stir it well
- Keep stirring the mixture
- Add Sugar and powdered Cardamom and mix well
- Now Decorate with chopped Almonds or chopped Pistachio or chopped Cashew Nuts as per your choice
- At this stage, you can add little more ghee if you want
- When it is warm enough to handle, Make small or medium-sized laddoos in a plate
- Store in an airtight container
- Serve these Besan Ladoos during tea time with Turmeric Milk
Now share Besan Ladoo Recipe Maharashtrian Style Recipe with your friends and family on Whatsapp and WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, Facebook Groups and Pages, and Google Plus Communities.
Follow Happy Food Lover for more Recipes.