Do you want to Know Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe?
Today, I will show you How to Make Avocado Chocolate Pudding Step by step. Here is the delicious Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe.
Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Half large Avocado ( Soft and ripe )
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Half tsp simple vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 2-4 Ice cubes
- 2 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Peeled Chocolate or Torn Coconut
- Pinch of Salt
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Add Half large Avocado in the Mixer, and Also add following ingredients 2 tbsp cocoa powder, One Cup almond milk, One banana, Two dates, Half vanilla extract, and salt and mix all ingredients in a Mixer for Two minutes.
- Now add Two to Four Ice cubes in the Mixer or Blender ( Instead of Ice Cubes, You can even store Pudding in the refrigerator for 20 Minutes.
- Enjoy your healthy, chill and delicious Avocado Chocolate Pudding.
Do try this yummy and delicious Avocado Chocolate Pudding at home Now with your Friends and family. You can serve as much as you want.
If you Found Healthy Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe, Please do share it with your friends and family on Twitter, Facebook Groups and Pages, Whatsapp and WhatsApp Groups, and Google Plus Communities.
Follow Happy Food Lover for more Recipes.